Sunday, May 30, 2010

Watercoloring..only....not really...

When I first looked through the Summer Mini Catalog, I realized two things:  1.  I want them all!!  & 2. I won't be able to get them all!! 

After dealing with the sadness that followed realization #2, I quickly made my wish list.  Besides the adorable Sweet Scoop set and the too cute First Day stamp set, I also knew that I NEEDED the Watercolor Trio stamp set.  I love sets that allow you to use them in so many ways. 

In playing with the set, I created this card...


Cute Right?

Ok, so used Stampin' Up Markers to color the stamps and stamped the greenery twice to leave a subtle variance in colors.  Add in some brads, ribbon, and a Thank you sentiment and you have a simple yet beautiful card.

Products Used:
Old Olive Card Stock (#100702), Whisper White Card Stock (#100730), Rose Red Ribbon (#111366), Water Color Trio Stamp Set (#120084), Silver Brads (#104336), Rose Red Marker, Regal Rose Marker, Summer Sun Marker, Certainly Celery Marker, Wild Wasabi Ink (coming in July), Top Note Bigz Die (#113463)


5 comments:

  1. Very cute, lovely color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie this is insanely adorable!!!

    This was one of my "have to have" sets, too! :)

    LOVE the color combo - looks a lot like a card I made this weekend (not posted yet), but I'm not lucky enough to own the top note die, so it's a little different, too...LOVE your version!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal - I don't own the Top Note either. Borrowed it from a friend and definitely got my use out of it!! I totally NEED it though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so loving this set. Will be coming back to see your creations often.

    check out my blog

    www.papercreationsbykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!

    shabbyhorse.blogspotcom

    ReplyDelete