Monday, May 10, 2010

Scrapbooking

May is National Scrapbooking Month. To celebrate, Stampin' Up is giving aware adorably cute, designer brads with a purchase of selected scrapbooking items. Included in this promotion is the My Digital Studio (#118108), which my fabulous hubby "bought for me" as a mother's day present. I've played around with the program some and can't wait to have time to do more and more with it. There are so many options - web design (which I'm totally going to rock my blog out with!), card making, scrapbooking, calendar making, VIDEOS! Seriously, this isn't your average crafting software.

Since I purchased the software THIS month, I was able to also pick out, these cuties!


I used them on my hostess gift for tonight's stamp club. OH SO CUTE! I'll blog about the gift tomorrow.

If you would like more information on this month's promotion, just click away....


If you would like to place an order, feel free to email me at julienephew@gmail.com or go to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment