Friday, May 7, 2010

A cute card for a cutie turning 2!

My niece, Jenna, turned 2 on May 1st. I can't get enough of her! She is such a wonderful mixture of sweetness and ornery and love and diva. She is such a girly-girl with her love for bling and shoes! She melts me every time I see her sweet smile....even if she hardly will say my name....

I whipped this card out quickly. I saw a similar idea from a Stampin' Up demo site and loved the way it looked. Overall, I was happy with how it turned out and equally happy that it didn't take me 2 hours to create....yes, sometimes my cards take a while...including 'whoops' moments which happen often.



I love this cardstock. It's called Raspberry Tart (#113975) and is currently available in the Clearance Rack on the Stampin' Up site. You can find it by going to my site and click on store.

I just checked today and Stampin' Up added some new items to the clearance section. Some fabulous deals for some awesome products! The paper alone makes my day!!

Happy Stampin'

Products Used:
Raspberry Tart Designer Paper (#113975)
Whisper White Card stock (#100730)
1/4" Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon (#111366)
Small Oval Punch (#107304)
Large Oval Punch (#107305)
1-3/4" Circle Punch (#112004)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! I am also a lover of Raspberry Tart! It's great to see it's available on the Clearance Rack!

    ReplyDelete