Friday, May 21, 2010

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!

I must say, Sweet Scoops stamp set, (in the new Summer Mini) is one of my favorites.  It is so cute and fun!  This was my first Club card that the girls made.  Everyone loved it, but I did learn one very import thing....keep it simple...there were way too many steps in creating this card, but it doesn't take aware from the cuteness, right? 


I used the kissing technique to achieve the marbled ice cream.  This was a new technique for most of the girls in my group.  On a funny note, when I first saw this stamp set, my only question was, "why do we need a square of wood grain with this set?"  I was so confused until I saw it used to marble the ice cream.  SILLY ME!!

If you have any questions about this project or would like to place an order, feel free to email me at julienephew@gmail.com.  To place an order online, check out my site at http://www.julienephew.stampinup.net/

Happy Stampin!

Products Used:
SU Designer Paper,  SU Close to Cocoa Card Stock #101341,  SU Whisper White Card Stock #100730,  Rose Red Ribbon #111366,  Paper Piercer #116631,  Mat Pack #105826,  Sweet Scoop Stamp Set (CM) #120078,  Chocolate Chip Ink Pad #100908,  Close to Cocoa Ink Pad #103139,  Rose Red Ink Pad #101778,  Regal Rose Ink Pad #105211,  Pink Pirouette Ink Pad (coming in July),  White Gel Pen #105021

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! I love the colors you selected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Sweet' card! I have this set, but haven't used it yet. Am going to have to pull it off the shelf and create!

    Nicole
    www.undertheinkfluence.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card!! Everything...colors, DSP, layout, main image - yum! :)

    ReplyDelete