Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Design

I've been messing around with My Digital Studio for a week now, and I must say.... I *heart* it!

Seriously... *hearts* galore!

With tinkering around, I ended up redesigning the layout of this blog and created a new header with some of the backgrounds/embellishments that come with the program.  It was fun and easy and addictive.  Hubby was getting a bit annoyed with my late nights, but after seeing my finished product, I think he understood my obsession was well worth the lack of sleep.  :)

Now, I'm going to work on making scrapbooks since its been a while...ok...a LONG while since my pictures were touched for scrap booking.  This program will save the day!!

If you would like more information about My Digital Studio or any other products, please feel free to email me at julienephew@gmail.com.

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment