Saturday, May 8, 2010

Appreciating Teachers

This week included Teacher Appreciation Day. I've been wanting to make a name frame for some time now and figured this would be a great time to give it a try! I planned on doing more, but only had time for my small show of thanks. I used the stamp set, First Day, from the Summer Mini Catalog to decorate the piece and give it a "teacher" feel. I love that cute little bookworm. I know this set will come in handy for many, many more teachers to come!!




If you would like to place an order, please visit my site.

Products Used:
First Day (#120051-CM, #118521-WM)
Whisper White cardstock
SU Decorative Paper (Retired)
Frame I stole from the bookshelf....note to self...picture of mother needs new frame!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!!! I love it especially the little worm in the middle!

    ReplyDelete