Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's a boy....

....for my friend Amy... :)

A couple weeks ago, I attended a beautiful baby shower for my long-time friend, Amy. During our school days, she practically lived at my house. I'm so excited for her and her bundle of joy that is on the way.

So, with any baby shower, I had to make a card!!



I stayed clear of anything remotely resembling pink since I wanted to keep the card as boyish as possible. Although it took me longer than I would have liked on the sails, I love the way it turned out.I love the Tiny Tags stamp set. I was searching and searching for a sentiment to add to the front of the card. It was a real struggle until I looked at the Tiny Tags set. It was a light bulb moment for sure.
Products Used:
SU Decorative cardstock (retired)
Whisper White cardstock (#100730)
More Mustard cardstock (#100946)
Paper Piercer (#116631)
Mat Pack (#105826)
Brads
Red twine
Tiny Tags Punch (#117190)
Tiny Tags Stamp Set (118592)
1-3/4 " Circle Punch (#112004)

2 comments:

  1. this is just adorable and I love that you used colors other than green and yellow!!! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GREAT! I love the bold colors...totally works for a baby card! :)

    ReplyDelete