Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Birthday #3

My card today brings the birthday extravaganza in our house to a close...at least for this month. It seems like my hubby's whole family was born in the spring months....well, most of them anyway. So, I'll probably have another birthday extravaganza for April too.

So, Michael's dear, sweet mama. She loves to garden, so I figured a nature scene would fit her well.



This set from Stampin' Up is called Branch Out and is one of my favorites! Sadness that it recently retired but it will not detour my love! Hehe.

I sponged some light blues in the background to give it a little depth. Sometime was missing, so I added in a touch of sun glow with yellow ink towards middle of the card. I added a little birthday sentiment to the inside by stamping it on the polka dot paper and adhering it to my card stock. I almost messed up ROYALLY in my placement of the paper. I small shriek came out when I realized that I started to glue it horizontally instead of vertically. Thankfully, I was using some repositionable glue. THANK HEAVENS!!

Products Used:
SU Decorative Paper
SU Whisper White Card stock
SU Chocolate Chip Ribbon
SU Inks & Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment