Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Birthday Extraveganza

My kids birthday's are both in March....a week a part....well...6 years and a week. Luckily, they have gotten used to celebrating birthdays together. Its difficult getting families together two weeks in a row!

So with birthdays, of course I had to make cards! I tried to make Austin's as ungirly as possible. He opened the card with the response of, "COOL!" So, I guess I accomplished my goal. :) Here is a pic of the card.



And a picture of the birthday and his goofy grin.



I think he had a great 9th birthday including a surprise party and a sleepover with his best friend.

I'll save Shelby's card for my next post since the gal technically hasn't had her birthday yet.

Products Used:
Random Decorative Paper
SU Whisper White Card Stock
SU Inks & Markers
SU Greets, Earthlings Stamps
Light Green Brads
Corner Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment