Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines!!!

What a way to start our first post! Valentine crafts!!!
I guess I should first give you a clue into who is posting. I'm Julie. Check out my personal blog for more info on me and my family. Jamie's personal blog is over here but lately neither of us have been posting very regularly...hopefully we will be better with THIS blog!

Ok, on to the cuteness of Valentines.

I decided this year to try my hand at being Martha Stewart and hand make Austin's Valentine "cards." They are actually little pizza boxes filled with a little chocolate. My goal was to keep them somewhat simple and TRY not to get too girly. (although I couldn't help myself in adding a little extra heart punch to the girl's treat boxes)

Here is the finished product. They aren't PERFECT by any means and next time I would definitely use a pattern paper instead of stamping my own design. Overall I'm satisfied with the results.

Next post...teacher Valentine gifts....ya, I'm so trying to be that mom

Products Used:
SU Bitty Box Bigz XL Die
SU Whisper White card stock
SU Greetings, Earthling Stamp Set
SU Designer Paper
Random Heart Stamp...dunno brand...
SU Circle Punch & Scallop Nestibilities Die
SU Markers & Ink
Oh, and Chocolate Hearts...can't forget the chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Julie! You're super mom! We bought basketball and Minnie Mouse valentines from Wal-mart!

    ReplyDelete